Are you or know anyone under 16 years of age, love to cook, and would like a chance to win at a real BBQ competition? Then why not enter the Kids Q Competition.
– free registration to competing teams children
Kids Q Category Rules
– Prep, cooking and presentation must be done by the kids
– There must be 6 samples turned in
– Boxes will be provided for turn-in, or you can use your own presentation platter
– No garnish required
– Any outdoor cooking method will be permitted…gas grill, charcoal, propane, etc.
– One Category for 2018 – Rib End Pork Loin and Corn on the Cob
– Pork and corn will be provided by BBQ on the Bow (both must be used for one turn in)